Installing intelligent zoning gives you complete flexibility over your heating controls, it’s also remote access options allows for 24/7 access to your heating when you are at home or even away. Individual’s live together in households, so why not have heating controls that is flexible enough to keep one room cool and another hot, while also running your hot water system separately to suit your needs.
There are many reasons why more and more people are getting smart with their heating:
Enhance Your Comfort In Your Environment
- One of the most popular reasons people install intelligent zoning is to improve their comfort.
- Never come home from a long day at work to a freezing cold house again! With intelligent zoning, you can heat the rooms you want before you arrive home.
- These systems are designed to make your life easier!
Intelligent Heating Systems Give You Control
- Gives you greater control over your home.
- Connect to your heating via our app from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
- Gives you the ability to control your home’s temperature from anywhere in the world.
- Because the system is not overly complicated nearly any homeowner can have it installed and use it with ease.
Intelligent Zoning Helps The Environment
- Heating and water account for nearly 80% of energy use which is by far the greatest energy-related expense in the home.
- By reducing this energy consumption homeowners can reduce their carbon footprints.
Switching to intelligent zoning can save you money on your energy bills, while massively improving your comfort. Energy is saved by reducing the heat in unoccupied rooms, and the application monitors your system to make sure it is running at optimal rates. Being able to prioritise rooms and temperature levels is one of the easiest ways to reduce your heating cost.
The Grants Available:
There is now a grant available through the SEAI Better Energy Homes programme to help you improve your home heating system through the installation of a new high-efficiency boiler, including heating control upgrades.
Electric Ireland also offers incentives in the form of credit towards your energy bill.
€700 for homes built before 2006
Electric Ireland Incentive
€325 in the form of credit on the homeowners bill